Rules and Regulations
FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT
Rolling Hills Mobile Terrace & RV Park maintains a clean, quiet and comfortable environment for the traveler or the extended-stay guest. With these goals in mind, please review and follow these rules:
- Please park in your space. There is parking by the rec room for visitors. Our roads are fire lanes, so please help us keep them clear.
- As our quiet time is from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- We do not allow generators to be used in the park.
- Pets are to be walked on a short leash. Please carry a litter baggie with you. Respect others by not leaving your dog unattended in the RV or tied outside. Of course, for everyone’s safety, we do not allow aggressive dog breeds in the park. We have to limit the number of pets to two per RV.
- It is expected that you keep your RVs clean and mold free at all times.
- We ask that residents do not do repairs to any vehicle in the park as this causes noise and oftentimes oil stains.
- Trash dumpsters and recycle bins are provided by the toilet block on the east side of the park. We ask that all trash and kitty litter be wrapped, and that no hazardous materials or odor causing materials be deposited there. We especially ask that no appliances or propane tanks be placed there.
- The laundry is at the back of the club rooms. Please help us to keep this facility clean by not washing very heavily soiled or oily garments in the washers. Laundry is open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- If you have a utility problem, please call the office. We respond promptly to all calls.
- Only charcoal- or gas-fired barbecues may be used. No open flames or fire pits, please. Gas bottles should be firmly secured.
- Awnings, attached screen rooms and area rugs may be used. We ask that you only have outdoor furniture, plants and barbecues outside.
- Three covered bins and one ladder may be stored beneath your RV. Tents and blue tarps are not allowed.
- A small storage shed will be allowed. Please consult with management as to size, type and placement.
- Only manufactured skirting is allowed. Please consult with management.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration of these park rules and regulations. If you ever have any questions, give us a call or talk directly to your park manager.